|Added on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (599 days ago)|
- Good size furnished room in shared house
- Large and stylish property with garden
- Rent includes council tax
- Rent includes utility costs
- Suit singles or couples
- Hugh living and dining room with large screen tv
- Prime residential area close to Summertown
- 2 Kitchens and a utility room
- 5 Bathrooms and separate cloakroom/wc
- Fast access to A40, A34 and M40
A good-sized FURNISHED ROOM in this large, stylish and very well-presented DETACHED HOUSE superbly designed for SHARERS. The property has 5 BATHROOMS, 2 kitchens, tastefully furnished and has a spacious living/dining room with large screen tv, ample off-road PARKING and a rear courtyard GARDEN. The RENT INCLUDES COUNCIL TAX and UTILITY COSTS.
Situated in one of Oxford's prime residential areas, this great location is well-served by frequent buses into the city centre. The property is within walking distance of Summertown's amenities, Thameside walks and beautiful Port Meadow. Sports and leisure centres are close by and there is fast access to the A40, A34 and the motorway network. Both Kidlington and historic Woodstock can be reached quickly.
Extensive shared facilities include a brilliant open-planned living and dining area, a large kitchen fully fitted with appliances, a separate kitchenette, utility room, 5 bathrooms with shower facilities and a separate cloakroom/wc.
Too good to miss! The property is managed by Martin and Co and early viewings strongly advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100878001232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Oxford - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.