|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2017 (238 days ago)|
- Spacious ground floor flat in Victorian house conversion
- Within walking distance of Moseley Village
- Can be used as a one or two bed flat
- Large lounge with feature fireplace (can be a 2nd bedroom)
- Second reception room with cast iron fireplace
- Double bedroom with double patio doors
- Many original features, double glazing & gas central heating
- Communal gardens & off road parking (1st come 1st served)
- Available 16th January
Dixons are delighted to present this one/two bed ground floor flat within a Victorian house conversion.
The property comprises of a large reception room with feature fireplace and bay window (which could also be used as a second bedroom), second reception room with a cast iron feature fireplace and a large kitchen with cooker and space for a breakfast table. There is a compact shower room with a shower cubicle and a spacious double bedroom with double patio doors and cast iron fireplace.
Further benefits include many original features, neutral decor, double glazing, gas central heating communal gardens and off road parking on a first come first served basis. Unfurnished. Available 16th January. VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62895631.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CHAM_757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dixons Lettings, Moseley - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.