|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2017 (353 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 313559
Property Reference: 313559.
4 bed high quality student house near EchoArena. 2 bathrooms Conservatory & Garden
Just £109.00/wk for a great house with a large modern bathroom (with shower over the 'P' bath) and a stylish second shower room with toilet and washbasin.Contemporary illuminated mirror with shaver point.
Snuggled in a little known peaceful row of houses right by LIPA and the other universities, the Albert Dock, John Lewis, shops and nightlife. What could be better?
Quality furniture with really comfortable beds and a kitchen with plenty of storage space, gas hob, electric oven, microwave and fridge-freezer.
The lounge has a through conservatory leading to a garden which is great for summer barbecues
Fully refurbished, with gas central heating and double glazing in all rooms.
Landlord is a member of the National Landlords Association and part of Liverpool's 'CLASS' scheme. A full 'homepack' and safety equipment are provided, including fire alarms, carbon monoxide alarm, fire blanket.
Reference fees are only £20.00 per tenant, but guarantors will be required.
£250 deposit each room, 12 month agreement. All utilities included except broadband, which is extra dependent upon service preferred.EPC rated D
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,889.33 per month (£436.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £250.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 07 July, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: F
If calling, please quote reference: 313559
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62896045.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 31355925112017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.