|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2017 (267 days ago)|
- Located on Broadway Market
- Moments from London Fields park
- Open plan kitchen/living area
- Less than a 10 minute walk to London Fields & Cambridge Heath Road Stations
- Walking distance to Dalston, Bethnal Green & Mare Street
Homely 2 bedroom apartment located on Broadway Market, London Fields. the apartment is a lovely space and would suit working professionals. Featuring a good an excellent open planned living area with modern kitchen as well as 1 large and 1 small double, both with built in storage. There is also a communal courtyard, perfect for storing bikes and enjoying the summer sun.
Broadway market offers a variety of restaurants, boutique shops and traditional pubs right on your doorstep. There are also market stalls pitched up every Saturday offering tasty street food, fresh produce and amazing arts and crafts. London Fields park is moments away, popular all year round, particularly in the summer as many spend the day having barbecues. For transport links London Fields Overground will get you to Liverpool Street in under 5 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62896087.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7945120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homefinders, Hackney.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.