|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2017 (265 days ago)|
- No Administration / Tenancy Fees
- Available Now
- High Specification
- Highly Desirable Development
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Close to public transport
- Fully Furnished
- Private Balcony
- Roof Terrace
- Lift / Elevator
Set on the second floor of this 1200ft luxury modern development measuring over 1200Ft. Benefiting from a high specification finish throughout, the property comprises of generous three double bedrooms, striking contemporary bathroom and a modern kitchen opening to a living/entertaining space. A full width south facing balcony leads off to a roof terrace.
Ivy House is set within a secure block and also has the benefit of a beautiful roof terrace. Positioned in an amazing location on the edge of the City and only minutes away from Whitechapel and Shadwell Station. Whitechapel Station is home to the new Crossrail project, completing in 2018, making the property an excellent Location. Nelson Street is located very close to the many boutiques, shops, bars and restaurants of Brick Lane, fabulous Spitalfields and Columbia Road markets are nearby while Shoreditch and Hoxton Square are both easily accessible.
Minimum Contract Term: 6 Months
Move in Terms: 1 Months Rent in Advance & 5 Weeks Damage Deposit
Fees: No Administration / Tenancy Fees
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JBrown, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.