|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2017 (267 days ago)|
- Four Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Offered FULLY FURNISHED & AVAILABLE NOW
- Linthorpe Location Above Lloyds Pharamacy
- Open Plan Communal Lounge With Dining/Kitchen Area
- Host Of White Goods
- Shower Room/W.C
- Additional Bathroom To Be Up-graded To A Shower Room
- Street Parking
- Weekly Room Rent Includes Utility Bills
- No Pets, Smokers Or DSS. Bond Details On Request
A Fully Furnished Four Bedroom First Floor Flat Within Scandanavia House Above LLoyds Pharmacy On Linthorpe Road. Available Now & Ideal For Sharers/Students/Friends. Weekly Room Rental Includes Utility Bills. No Pets, Smokers Or DSS. Bond Details On Request.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LET170130_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.