|Added on Rightmove:||27 November 2017 (322 days ago)|
CHARMING RIVERSIDE CONVERSION APARTMENT! Located on the banks of the Thames, this ground floor apartment offers an impressive reception room with feature fireplace, a spacious kitchen/dining room, bright bedroom, modern shower room and use of the private residents' courtyard overlooking the river. The property benefits from a garage and is located only 0.4 miles from Staines' railway station and High Street.
* Character Conversion Apartment
* Riverside Location
* One Double Bedroom
* Stunning Lounge with Feature Fireplace
* Kitchen/Dining Room
* Modern Shower Room
* Private Residential Courtyard
* 0.4 Miles to Staines' Station
* Spelthorne Borough Council
* Council Tax Band D - £1,748.56
Location/More info The property is situated in a sought after location close to Staines upon Thames town centre and railway station. Staines upon Thames is a prosperous riverside market town and with London being close, it is a commuter haven with immediate access onto the motorway network via the M25 and M3. Heathrow Airport is a short distance away and with frequent train services from Staines upon Thames to Waterloo with a journey time around 30 minutes makes this area popular for potential tenants. Staines upon Thames has a pedestrianized High Street, with an extended range of shops and facilities.
Property ref: 121_480_3409557
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62909785.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3409557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oasis Estate Agents, Staines.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.