|Added on Rightmove:||27 November 2017 (324 days ago)|
- Serviced Office Space Available to Let
- 323.2 sq. Feet (30.0 Sq. m)
- Broadband, Water + Electricity Included
- Prime Town Centre Location
- Communal Kitchen and WC
- Second Floor
- Available Immediately
- EPC: TBC
Second floor office briefly comprises an individual office, with access to a communal Kitchen and WC. This unit comes fully equipped with Broadband and electricity and water rates are included. The office is ideally situated in Southport Town Centre close to local shops, businesses and transport links. 323.2 sq. Feet (30.0 Sq. m). Available Immediately. EPC: D.
7' 3'' x 5' 10'' (2.22m x 1.78m)
WC with windows to side, radiator to side, WC and wash hand basin.
Kitchen (First Floor)
13' 9'' x 9' 1'' (4.2m x 2.78m)
MEASURED TO FURTHEST POINT: modern fitted kitchen with window to rear, radiator to side, partially tiled walls, matching range of base and eye level units with integrated mixer sink and under counter fridge/freezer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8360598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.