|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 January 2018 (196 days ago)|
- Highly sought after location - Canoe Lake
- Stones throw from Southsea seafront
- Immaculately presented
- Lift access and juiliette balcony
- Allocated off road parking
- Two double bedrooms
- Ensuite + family bathroom
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Available early January 2018
- Available unfurnished
Morris Dibben Lettings are pleased to present to the market this well proportioned two bedroom apartment in central Southsea. Located next to Canoe Lake and being just a stones throw away from the Seafront, this property is in a fantastic location and also features great transport links and access to local amenities.
The property is situated on the second floor with lift access, and the building is very peaceful which would suit a single or professional couple.
The apartment itself comprises of a good size well presented modern fitted kitchen, with integrated cooker and fridge freezer plus a washing machine. The lounge again is very well proportioned and offers a lovely juiliette balcony, great for the warmer months of the year!
The main bedroom is a good size double complete with en suite with shower WC and basin, plus there is a well finished family bathroom, with bath, WC and basin. The second bedroom is also a good size.
Properties within this building and in this location are very rare to the market so call Morris Dibben Lettings today and secure a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000275768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Dibben, Portsmouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.