|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (595 days ago)|
- COMPRISING OF LOUNGE
- DINING ROOM WITH PATIO DOORS
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINER
- UTILITY ROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS WITH FITTED WARDROBES TO BED 1 & 2
- EN SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- REAR ENCLOSED GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR 2 CARS
- DOUBLE GARAGE
DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM PROPERTY *Situated in a popular residential area in a quiet cul de sac * well presented *Comprising lounge with gas fire & surround *Dining room with patio doors *Fitted kitchen/breakfast room with gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher & fridge freezer *Utility room, downstairs cloakroom *3 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes to bedroom 1 & 2, *Ensuite to the master *Family bathroom with shower *Gas central heating *Double glazed throughout *Outside has a rear garden, off road parking for 2 vehicles *Double garage * No DSS, housing benefit, students or smokers. Cats may be considered. Unfurnished Bond £1200.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62911979.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7309696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newland Rennie, Newport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.