|Added on Rightmove:||27 November 2017 (359 days ago)|
- 3 Bathrooms
- Brand New Refurbished Property
- Double beds
- En Suite Bathroom In Every Bedroom
- Fantastic Hyde park location
- Flat Screen TV
- Plasma TV In Living Room & Kitchen
- UPVC windows
This is a really fantastic, luxurious 3 bed house, situated in Hyde Park. The house has been recently refurbished to the highest of standards, there is a good sized, modern dining kitchen, with high gloss units, integrated dishwasher and wall mounted TV. There is a luxurious living room, with large wall mounted TV and 3 equal sized double bedrooms, all of which are furnished and decorated to a very standard with wall mounted TV's and en-suite bathrooms. The house is fully double glazed and it is situated in Hyde Park, so is ideal for Uni students or students at the city campus. This fantastic house really needs to be viewed at the first opportunity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference OS8147909771987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oasis Properties , Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.