|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (591 days ago)|
- Landlord available 24/7 in same building
- Spacious, bright, duplex. 2 dble BR, 2 bathrooms
- Large reception w wooden floors, high ceilings
- Close to Heath, Belsize Village & Waitrose
- Walk to Jubilee, Metropolitan, Northern L tubes
Property reference number 5711773. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A spacious 2 double bedroom duplex on the 2nd and 3rd floors of this Victorian red brick building which has been newly decorated throughout boasting wood floors, plenty of storage, high ceilings and ample living space. The property is situated within close proximity to Swiss Cottage (Jubilee Line) and the shops / restaurants of Belsize Park (Northern Line). Accommodation comprises double reception room, open plan fully fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room and dressing room, double bedroom, family bathroom.
* Please quote ref. 5711773 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £395.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62915195.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5711773_42207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.