|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 December 2016 (552 days ago)|
- Furnished double room in shared house
- Rent includes council tax
- Rent includes utility costs
- Modern town house
- Excludive riverside development
- Close to local shops and buses
- Fast access to A34 and Abingdon
A top floor FURNISHED DOUBLE ROOM in a modern shared town house located within this exclusive riverside development. Rent INCLUDES COUNCIL TAX and UTILITY COSTS. Good shared facilities include a communal living/dining room and private garden.
Rivermead Park offers an excellent tranquil location on the edge of the city yet within 5 minutes travel by frequent bus services into the city centre. The property is situated for quick access to the ring road, A34 and M40 motorway.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100878001094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Oxford - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.