|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (598 days ago)|
- 'Brand New' development located 30 seconds from Walthamstow Central Station.
- Fourth floor apartment with great views of the city and surrounding areas.
- 2 double bedrooms with full length windows to allow for the most amount of light.
- Communal roof garden open to all residents.
- Cycle storage located on the ground floor.
- Glass balcony (1.5m x 3.5m) with fantastic views.
- CHP (Combined Heat and Power) system with air exchange.
- Part furnished with white goods.
- Oak wood flooring throughout the passages and reception.
- On site car club available on request.
Strettons Residential are delighted to exclusively present this 2 bed apartment in Walthamstow's newest development, East Central Apartments Metro Pads. Attractive, modern and contemporary apartment comprising of 2 double bedrooms (the master having en suite), fitted open plan kitchen / dining area, fully fitted bathroom and large reception leading to a glass balcony. Tenants will have use of the communal roof garden and bicycle storage. The property utilises the newest CHP (Combined Heat and Power) system throughout, with Oak wood flooring and Hansgrohe fittings and Porcelanosa tiles in the bathrooms. Viewing is a must.
On site car club available on request.
EPC Rating: 90 (B).
Available from 03rd December 2016.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 20819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strettons, Walthamstow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.