|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 March 2018 (127 days ago)|
- STUDENT LET FOR NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR
- Near to Bus routes, shops and bars
- Eight Large Double bedrooms & Two shower rooms
- Range Cooker/Fridge & Freezer/Washer/M/Wave/
- Close to Withington & West Didsbury
- Large garden to the rear - Great for summer BBQs
- Fully-furnished to a high-standard
- Large Separate Lounge & Separate Kitchen
- Large Cellar
- Leather sofas and flat-screen tv included
Spacious THREE STORY terrace with ALL DOUBLE bedrooms! Located close to shops and bars and all major bus routes on both PALATINE ROAD, BURTON ROAD and WILMSLOW ROAD! Local areas also include a variety of amenities such as CO-OP, THE NORTHERN LAWN TENNIS CLUB, SAINSBURYS,, TESCO EXPRESS and many more.
In brief, the property comprises of eight bedrooms all furnished with beds, storage units and desks. Two well maintained three piece bathrooms, a separate lounge with leather sofas and and an integrated kitchen with mod-cons including range cooker, washing machine and dishwasher. The house is fully-furnished to a high-standard and has a cellar and a large garden to the rear which is great for summer BBQs.
Situated just off the popular Burton Road where you can find many shops, bars and restaurants such as The Metropolitan, The Great Kathmandu, The George Charles, Hula and many more. Local transport links include the 143 and the 111 both leading to all Universities and the City Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62919028.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27443362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by homes4u, Fallowfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.