|Added on Rightmove:||27 November 2017 (352 days ago)|
- Driveway parking for several vehicles
- Spacious Conservatory
- Recently Fitted High Spec Kitchen
- 2 Double Bedrooms and 1 Single
- Mature Garden To Front & Rear
- Quiet Development
- Cul-De-Sac location
- Catchment For Underwood West
- Ideal For Local Employers Such As Bentley & Leighton Hospital
- Fully Managed By Martin & Co
Modern Three Bedroom Home Finished To A High Standard - With driveway parking, conservatory and mature garden to the rear. Located on the quiet Kinlock Close development this home is ideally situated for local employers such as Bentley Motors & Leighton Hospital. Catchment for Underwood West & Kings Grove.
KITCHEN Modern & recently fitted high gloss cream wall & base units. With stainless steel sink, gas hob & oven. Neutral décor through out window over looking the front garden.
HALLWAY Doors leading on to the kitchen & living room. Two large cupboards to the right for storage.
LOUNGE Large living area with neutral carpets and décor, open stairs that lead to the first floor, room adjoining conservatory leading to the rear of the property over looking the garden.
CONSERVATORY Versatile conservatory area over looking the garden.
BEDROOM 1 Double bedroom over looking the front of the property, neutral décor through out, carpeted and with fitted wardrobe.
BEDROOM 2 Single bedroom over looking the rear of the property, neutral décor through out, carpeted.
BEDROOM 3 Single bedroom over looking the rear of the property, neutral décor through out, carpeted.
BATHROOM Three piece bathroom with shower over the bath and stylish glass bowl sink.
GARDEN Enclosed garden laid to lawn, the shed is not included within the rental agreement
Accuracy: Whilst we endeavour to make our sales/lettings details accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information. Do so, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. Sonic / laser Tape: All measurements have been taken using a sonic / laser tape measure and therefore, may be subject to a small margin of error. Services Not tested: The mention of any appliances and/or services within these Sales/Lettings Particulars does not imply they are in full and efficient working order. All Measurements: All Measurements are Approximate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100718005863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Crewe - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.