|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (585 days ago)|
- Unique flat on ground and raised ground floor
- Bay-fronted reception room with plenty of storage
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Neutrally decorated bedroom
- Contemporary shower room
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Just a short distance from Brockwell Park
LONG LET. This fantastic one bedroom flat has been recently refurbished to a high standard and offers a bright reception room with an open-plan kitchen, a good-sized bedroom and a modern shower room.
The local area consists of an abundance of amenities, spread throughout Herne Hill and Brixton, offering a great range of shops, bars and restaurants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Brixton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.