|Added on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (597 days ago)|
This 3 bed semi-detached is situated in the popular Lowerhouse area of Burnley close to schools and within easy reach of M65 motorway network, comprising:- lounge, dining area, fitted kitchen with electric oven & gas hob, downstairs cloakroom, master bedroom with en-suite & built in wardrobes, 2 single bedrooms and bathroom. GCH, DG and carpets throughout. Externally the property offers a garden to rear and off road parking for two cars.
* Dining area
* Fitted kitchen with electric oven & gas hob
* Downstairs cloakroom
* Master bedroom with en-suite & built in wardrobes
* 2 single bedrooms
* Carpets throughout
* Externally the property offers a garden to rear
* Off road parking for two cars
Children - YES
Pets - NO DSS - NO
Administration fee for new tenancy: £120.00 + £30.00 per additional person or guarantor
-This charge covers all credit checks, referencing and administration in processing your tenancy application. This fee is non refundable.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62925194.html
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Burnley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.