|Added on Rightmove:||28 November 2017 (264 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st July 2018
- Deposit (per person): £300
- 1 WC, 1 Shower
- 4 Beds, 3 Doubles
- 1.89km from University of Birmingham
- 6.71km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
- 6.87km from Aston University
- 1.23km from Selly Oak Train Station
3/4 bedroom semi detached property located in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Close to Birmingham Uni, Queen Elizabeth Hospital and the city centre
- Suitable for BCU and Newman College
- Double glazing and new energy saving central heating system
- A separate living room with laminate flooring, leather sofa and TV
- Kitchen modern units and worktops fitted out with gas cooker, microwave, washing machine and large fridge freezer
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- 3 fully furnished double bedrooms
- 1 fully furnished single bedroom
- Rear garden with patio and picnic bench - ideal for BBQ's
- Phone line, high-speed broadband Internet and cable TV facilities available
Energy Efficiency Rating - D
(92 TO 100)
1.89km from University of Birmingham
6.71km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
6.87km from Aston University
9.34km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
1.23km from Selly Oak Train Station
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.