|Added on Rightmove:||25 November 2017 (268 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st July 2018
- Deposit (per person): £250
- 1 WC, 1 Shower
- 1 Bed, 1 Doubles
- 2.91km from University of Birmingham
- 3.29km from Aston University
- 3.39km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
- 1.39km from Five Ways Train Station
- Bills Included
Bywater House is an exclusive development made up of 25 self-contained studio flats, two 5 bed cluster flats and a 4 bed cluster flat and is only a 10 minute walk to Five Ways. The site is ideal for students studying in the city centre or those that study in Selly Oak but want to be close to town.
A fully furnished studio flat available, each flat has bed, drawer unit, wardrobe, ensuite shower room, kitchen area, desk and office chair. The kitchenette has a microwave/oven, two ring hob and a fridge with a freezer compartment. There is a central laundry room on the top floor with a communal washer and dryer.
ALL BILLS INCLUDED (electricity, gas, water, internet and TV licence)
Photos are of one of the studio flats at Bywater House, not this exact flat.
Energy Efficiency Rating - C
(92 TO 100)
2.91km from University of Birmingham
3.29km from Aston University
3.39km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
5.21km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
1.39km from Five Ways Train Station
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.