|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2017 (326 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st July 2018
- Deposit (per person): £350
- 1 WC, 1 Shower
- 4 Beds, 4 Doubles
- 0.92km from University of Birmingham
- 5.67km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
- 410m from Selly Oak Train Station
Lovely property with 4 double rooms on a popular road in the heart of Selly Oak. Finished to a good standard the property is fully furnished with double glazing and central heating throughout. The property has an alarm and also boasts patio doors out to the fully gravelled rear garden, perfect for parties and bbq's in the summer! Lovely homely property at a great price.
Energy Efficiency Rating - C
0.92km from University of Birmingham
5.67km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
5.93km from Aston University
8.77km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
410m from Selly Oak Train Station
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.