Industrial Park to rentGateway 45 Leeds, J45 M1, Leeds City Enterprise Zone, Leeds LS9 0PS
8,000–515,500 sq. ft.
- 8,000 sq ft (743 sq m)
- Use class orders: B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
- Ready for immediate development
- 165 acre consented site
- 2.64 million sq ft of logistics & manufacturing space
- First units available Q4 2017
- Enterprise Zone Status
Gateway 45 Leeds is the largest logistics logistics and manufacturing scheme in the Leeds City Region, and will address the long-standing shortage of commercial units in the area.
Planning consent is in place for 2.64 million sq.ft of B8,B1 and B2 development directly adjacent to M1 Junction 45. A £7.5 million infrastructure and groundworks programme, facilitating build-to-suit plots for buildings from 8,000 sq ft up to 515,500 sq ft is now complete
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference gateway45. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dove Haigh Phillips LLP, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.