|Added on Rightmove:||10 June 2019 (13 days ago)|
- Newly refurbished
- Garden studio with shower room
- Close to good schools
- Opposite large green
- Good transport links and amenities
- Lots of green spaces and parks nearby
- Built-in wardrobes
- Large south-facing garden
- Off-road parking
- Rent directly to Landlord
Property reference number 5728159. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This bright and airy 1930s house has been renovated and decorated throughout. A lovely three/four bedroom family house, it has a large kitchen and a tiled bathroom with bath/shower. The kitchen comes with integrated appliances including a large fridge/freezer, dishwasher and a range gas cooker.
The house also benefits from a large rear garden that backs straight onto the South Downs. The garden also includes a spacious, bespoke garden studio with electricity, shower and toilet.
The house also has a private drive for off-street parking.
Mackie Avenue offers excellent access to the A23 and A27 and Preston Park Station which has direct trains to Gatwick Airport and London. Easy access to Amex stadium and Brighton and Sussex Universities.
This location is extremely popular due to it's close proximity to many excellent schools.
* Please quote ref. 5728159 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit families and pet owners.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62933574.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 5728159_66029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.