|Added on Rightmove:||10 June 2019 (96 days ago)|
- Very close to Cannock Town Centre
- Quiet modern apartment block
- Must be viewed - very nice
Property reference number 5728228. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- Very close to Town Centre yet quiet and easily accessible
- Bright and airy with double glazing throughout
- Large bright sitting room with feature fireplace
- Compact well fitted kitchen
- Large bedroom with good sized storage cupboard
- Modern bathroom
- Close to M6 Toll and M6
- Walking distance from bus and train station and public transport
- Separate garage available for separate rent if desired
- Tucked away yet very accessible
- Secure entrance with coded keypad entry
- CCTV in communal areas for additional security
- Situated on second floor
- Close to shops including Asda, Morrisons and Aldi
- Close to cinema and other entertainment in Cannock Town Centre
- Worth viewing
- Landlord has own maintenance team so no waiting around for annoying repairs
* Please quote ref. 5728228 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am to 7pm
Sat & Public Holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit couples.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62933730.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 5728228_66009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.