|Added on Rightmove:||10 June 2019 (100 days ago)|
- Newly installed gas fired central heating
- Brand new kitchen
- Great Location - easy to commute from
Property reference number 5718019. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- Delightful recently converted Victorian flat
- Newly installed gas fired central heating and hot water.
- New tiled shower enclosure, separate WC,
- All rooms very large.
- Close to Bridgtown local shopping centre many local shops within walking distance including the Grange.
- In bustling area but just off Walsall Road on separate quiet service road so no traffic issues.
- Bright and sunny.
- Above quiet office.
- Car parking space available.
- Very convenient for motorway with good bus service into Cannock, Great Wyrley etc.
- Victorian property so large spacious rooms with high ceilings.
- Brand new kitchen with new hob and built in cooker.
The proeprty will be available from 10/06/2019
E-mail or call now to view this high in demand property.
* Please quote ref. 5718019 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit couples.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62933733.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 5718019_66008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.