|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||28 November 2017 (258 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 314730
Property Reference: 314730.
The house is close to the popular Malcolm Sargent Primary School. It is on the west side of Stamford so easy to access the A1 as well as quick to pop into the town centre, with a 3 minute drive to Waitrose. It is about 20 years old and in good condition with a lovely sunny garden. The kitchen has a pyrolytic oven, another oven (including microwave), fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer and a gas hob. The bathroom has Porcelanosa feature tiles and a rain shower. There is a shed that can be used by tenants together with about half the space in the attached garage. It is part furnished with wardrobes, curtains and lawnmower, with a few other things that the tenant can choose or not. Please note calls and texts can only be responded to after 4.30pm during weekdays but at reasonable times at weekends. If you click on ‘Book Viewing’ this will be quicker than clicking on ‘Message Landlord’.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £995.00 per month (£229.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £995.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 01 January, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 314730
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62941234.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 31473028112017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.