|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (580 days ago)|
- Has Been Refurbished For New Tenancy
- 3 Double Rooms 1 Single Room
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Garden For Tenant Use
- Parking On Street No Payment Required
- Landlord Flexible To Tenant Requirements
- Landlord Part Of Accredited Council Scheme
- Central Location With Bus Links Very Nearby
- Landlord With Multiple Excellent References From Tenants.
- Chairs And Study Desks In Room
Property reference number: 27452
Please quote this reference number when contacting MakeUrMove
AVAILABLE JULY 2ND 2017
A 4 bedroom property, refurbished for the new tenancy. The central location in Portsmouth is ideal for students or professionals, central, very close to the University bus and walking distance to both Fitness First and Fratton train station. Very popular residential area.
Property has private garden including patio set and BBQ and small conservatory for clothes drying etc. New carpets and painted throughout.
All requirements including gas safety, electricity certificate, energy efficiency, insurance.
1 year tenancy preferred.
£1600 PCM - Deposit £2000.
Viewing highly recommended.
Offers considered if move in date is close to required July 11th 2016.
Guarantor details required for students and previous landlord references preferred.
Furnishing: Fully Furnished
Not Accepted: Pets, Smokers, DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27452. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.