|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (596 days ago)|
- Spacious two double bedroom, two bathroom apartment
- 216 Sq ft wrap-around glass balcony with access via the bedrooms and living area
- Located on the 4th floor, with views of Royal Victoria Docks and Essex
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Fully integrated kitchen with appliances by Siemens
- Shared used of the gym, residents' lounge and concierge services
- Walking distance to Royal Victoria and Canning Town tube stations
- In close proximity to Excel and London City Airport
- 999 year lease and 10 year NHBC warranty
- Fully furnished by David Phillips
** NOW OFFERING REDUCED ADMIN FEES ** Available now to rent. Stunning fully furnished 2 double bedroom and 2 bathroom apartment located on the 4th floor of this iconic tower.
Spacious open plan living space, modern kitchen, endless wrap-around 216 Sq ft glass balcony, boasting breath-taking views of Royal Victoria Docks and Essex.
Strawberry Star are the primary agents for this exciting new development, located directly onsite. Show images are indicative of unit appearance, and furniture pack may vary – subject to availability and contract. All rights reserved.
Beautifully designed two bedroom/two bathroom apartment available in this exciting new development.
The floor-to-ceiling windows and continuous balconies offer unparalleled views of Royal Victoria Dock and Essex
Underfloor heating throughout.
The apartment shares the facilities of the gym, residents' lounge, and the comfort and security of the concierge services.
Hoola is set within the heart of the Royal Docks regeneration vision.
Close to the forthcoming Asian Business Park, Silvertown Quays and Crossrail station.
In close proximity to Excel and London City Airport
Benefits from modern infrastructure such as Emirates Airline Cable Car.
Surrounded by water and less than a minute walk from the Quays offering a fantastic way of life.
Close to University of East London and nine leading universities within easy reach
Good choice of healthcare, libraries, community centres, places of worship, sports facilities.
Transport Links include:
Minutes’ walk to Royal Victoria (DLR Line) and new Crossrail Interchange
Short walk to Canning Town station on Jubilee line. Easy access to Canary Wharf, the City and the West End.
15 minutes’ journey by Emirates Airline Cable car from the O2 to the Excel.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62943218.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6294381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strawberry Star, E16.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.