|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 March 2018 (222 days ago)|
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Popular St Marys locations
- Close to Town, Station and A12
- GCH and double glazed
- Recent decor and carpets throughout
- Utility rrom & cloakroom
- Front & rear garden
- Two receptions
- No Students, Pets, Smokers, Housing Benefit, Sharers
- Available 29 December
Three bedroom bay window terrace house in very good order throughout, situated in the popular St Marys location, close to the Town Centre, schools and with good Station and A12 access. Entrance hall. Good size living room with feature Victorian fireplace and bay window. Dining room with feature Fire surround. Modern kitchen with door onto garden. Utility room. Cloakroom. Two double bedrooms and one single. Fully tiled bathroom with shower. GCH and part double glazed. Small front garden and good size rear garden with patio and shed. Recent carpet and decor throughout. Many original features. (NOTE: Fireplaces not to be used).
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101610002397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elms Price & Co, Colchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.