|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 January 2018 (276 days ago)|
- City centre location
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Sitting room with stove
- Large kitchen/dining room
- Reception hall with inglenook fireplace
- Available now
- No pets. No smokers. No DSS
- Deposit £2,625.00 plus One month's rent in advance
- Application fee £180 (inc VAT) per person
- Guarantor's fee of £60 (inc VAT) applies when necessary
A substantial Grade II listed period town house providing extensive and versatile accommodation arranged over three floors located in the heart of Canterbury City centre. Understood to have origins in the 16th century the property has a wealth of interest and character including exposed timber work and handsome fireplaces. On the ground floor is a large tiled reception hall with inglenook fireplace and staircase rising to the first floor. A sitting room features a gas fired "wood burning" stove and access to the kitchen beyond. The kitchen is impressively and comprehensively fitted including bespoke granite work surfaces and a range of appliances. Adjoining the kitchen is an attractive dining room with windows and roof lights to one side and access to the useful WC/utility room. On the first floor are three bedrooms, the master having a fully tiled ensuite shower room and boasting Cathedral glimpses to the rear. There is also a large first floor landing and attractively fitted family bathroom. On the second floor is a further bedroom to the front and large landing/study area which could be utilised as an occasional bedroom as required. The property benefits from a gas fired heating system.
Externally the property has pedestrian right of way to the rear across the adjacent garden to the side. The house does not have any garden space of its own.
Managed by: Weald Property
The property is located in the heart of Canterbury City centre, just a short walk from the Cathedral precincts and the Marlow Theatre. Canterbury enjoys a wide range of shops and restaurants, leisure facilities and a variety of high quality schools, colleges and universities. The High Speed rail link from Canterbury west station provides services to London St. Pancras in approx. 55mins.
16' 10'' x 15' 7'' (5.13m x 4.75m)
16' 0'' x 14' 2'' (4.87m x 4.31m)
16' 0'' x 8' 8'' (4.87m x 2.64m)
14' 2'' x 8' 8'' (4.31m x 2.64m)
First Floor Landing
17' 0'' x 9' 2'' (5.18m x 2.79m)
Ensuite shower room
14' 10'' x 14' 3'' (4.52m x 4.34m)
8' 5'' x 8' 2'' (2.56m x 2.49m)
16' 0'' max x 14' 0'' max (4.87m x 4.26m)
21' 4'' x 9' 4'' (6.50m x 2.84m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8360136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Bainbridge Estate Agents , Canterbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.