|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (581 days ago)|
- Available for a February move in
- Excellent location
- Finished to a good standard throughout
- Large rear kitchen
- Double through lounge with neutral decoration
- Three large double bedrooms
- Modern family bathroom
- Call today to arrange your viewing!
New to the market and ready to move straight in to is this fantastic three bedroom mid-terrace property located in the popular area of Warbreck Moor, L9. Split over three floors and finished to a good standard throughout, the property is neutrally decorated and is being offered on an unfurnished basis comprising of the following:
- Large double through lounge with laminate flooring, neutral decoration and plenty of room for furniture
- Rear kitchen with electric oven/ hob, wall and base units allowing plenty of cupboard space and room for additional white goods
- Three bedrooms including two on the first floor and a further third double room on the second floor
- Upstairs family sized bathroom with bath/ shower, wash basin and toilet with tasteful decoration throughout
- Rear yard and on street parking
Properties to this standard around this area do not usually stay available for long! For any further information or to arrange your viewing, make sure you call our team today on 0151 526 0557.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62962910.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000412118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Maghull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.