|Added on Rightmove:||30 November 2017 (258 days ago)|
- Detached bungalow
- Popular cul-de-sac location
- Unfurnished accommodation
- Completely refurbished throughout
- Fitted kitchen & lounge/diner
- 3 bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Double-glazing & gas central heating
- Enclosed garden to the rear
- Garage & drive
25 RAPHAEL DRIVE, ELBURTON, PLYMOUTH PL9 8EU Accommodation uPVC entrance door, with double-glazed window to the side, leading into the entrance porch.
ENTRANCE PORCH Obscured glazed inner door leading into the hall.
ENTRANCE HALL Cupboard housing the gas meter and consumer unit. Further cupboard housing the gas boiler. Door leading to the lounge/dining room.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 22' 4" x 14' 2" (6.83m x 4.32m) Dual aspect room with double-glazed window to the side and full-length double-glazed window to the front.
KITCHEN 10' 7" x 8' 3" (3.25m x 2.54m) Contemporary-style modern kitchen with matching eye-level and base units, work surfaces and inset single-drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Built-in 4-ring gas hob. Built-in electric double oven and grill. Space for fridge/freezer. Space for washing machine. Double-glazed window to the side. Obscured glazed door leading to a side porch.
SIDE PORCH Obscured glazed windows to the side and rear. Obscured uPVC door, with steps leading back to the front.
BEDROOM THREE 10' 9" x 8' 0" (3.30m x 2.46m) Double-glazed window to the side.
BEDROOM ONE 14' 0" x 9' 3" (4.29m x 2.84m) Double-glazed window to the rear.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 7" x 9' 10" (3.25m x 3.02m) uPVC double-glazed sliding patio doors leading to rear steps which provide access onto the garden.
BATHROOM 8' 0" x 5' 4" (2.44m x 1.63m) White modern suite comprising shower with folding shower screen door and tiled area surround, panel bath with mixer tap and spray attachment, pedestal wash handbasin and low-level toilet. Vertical towel rail/radiator. Obscured double-glazed window to the side. Inset spotlighting. Extractor.
GARAGE Up-and-over door to the front.
OUTSIDE To the front there is a level garden laid to lawn and bordered by mature shrubs and bushes. A pathway leads to the front entrance and to the side is a driveway providing parking for a number of vehicles and leading to a detached garage. To the rear of the property the garden is enclosed by fencing with a paved area adjacent to the rear of the property and steps rising to a sloped lawn with mature shrubs.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62963788.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100471004027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Julian Marks, Plymouth - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.