|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (192 days ago)|
- Converted listed Victorian School.
- Galleried living space.
- 940 square feet, 87 Square metres.
- Two double bedrooms.
- Two bathrooms (1 ensuite).
- Galleried space ideal for dining room.
- Living Room with double height windows and exposed brickwork.
- Private Terrace.
- Kitchen, fully equipped with Central Island, including dishwasher etc.
- Laundry Utility cupboard with washer/dryer.
Ideally located for central London, The City, West End and Canary Wharf. -The British Museum is just 2 minutes walk.
Trafalgar Square, China Town and Piccadilly Circus, Covent Garden are under ten minutes walk.
Adjacent to the amenities and shopping of Oxford Street and Tottenham Court Road.
Nearest Tube: Zone 1 Tottenham Court Road, with Central and Northern lines -1minute walk.
Oxford Circus underground with Bakerloo and Victoria lines are just 5 minutes walk.
Numerous bus routes from Oxford Street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62964259.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CLE130896_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greene & Co, Clerkenwell.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.