|Added on Rightmove:||30 November 2017 (297 days ago)|
- A well presented semi detached bungalow
- Within easy access of M50/M5 motorways
- Entrance hall/Spacious lounge
- Newly fitted kitchen with built-in oven & hob
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Single bedroom/Bathroom with shower
- Oil fired central heating/Double glazing
- Off road parking for several vehicles
- Easily maintained rear garden
- Available mid January. EPC Rating E
A well presented semi detached bungalow situated within easy access of the M50 & M5 motorways & close to the amenities of Upton-upon-Severn. Comprising: Entrance hall, spacious lounge with patio doors to rear garden, fitted kitchen with built-in oven & hob, double bedroom with built-in wardrobe, further single bedroom & bathroom with shower. Oil fired central heating & double glazing. Off road parking for several vehicles. Easily maintained rear garden. Unfurnished. Available early January. EPC Rating E.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8838422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hills Estate Agents , Worcester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.