|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 February 2018 (220 days ago)|
- A brand new building
- Bright reception
- Open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Double size bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Modern stylish bathroom
- 24 hours concierge
- Residential gym and swimming pool
- Virtual golf playing room
- Cinema room
- Wine cellar room
A brand new luxurious one bedroom flat situated on the first floor of this beautiful riverside development in Hammersmith.
The property comprises a bright reception room with a private balcony, a brand new open plan kitchen with wine cooler, a double bedroom with built in wardrobe and a modern stylish bathroom.
The property further benefits from 24 hours concierge a 24-hour concierge, residents' gym, swimming pool, golf simulator, wine cellar, snooker table, cinema room and a spa.
The development is ideally located within walking distance to Hammersmith underground station, which is serviced by the Circle, District, Piccadilly and Hammersmith & City lines.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27451503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curtis and Parker, Hammersmith.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.