|Added on Rightmove:||22 January 2018 (152 days ago)|
- Three bedroom apartment with private balcony
- Spacious reception room (which can be used as a fourth bedroom)
- Modern fully fitted eat in kitchen
- Lots of green spaces in the immediate surrounding area
- Nearby train stations include Camden and Caledonian Road
- High street with its buses, shops and eateries is just around the corner
Well presented three bedroom apartment with private balcony situated close to Camden and Kentish Town. The property offers a spacious reception room (which can be used as a fourth bedroom), modern fully fitted eat in kitchen, three double bedrooms and modern bathroom with separate WC.
Nearby train stations include Camden and Caledonian Road, both of which are located half a mile away. There are lots of green spaces in the immediate surrounding area and the high street with its buses, shops and eateries is just around the corner.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62981885.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 54538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Olivers Town, Kentish Town - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.