5 bedroom link detached house to rentDunmore East Pier Road, Rhu, G84 8LH
|Added on Rightmove:||01 December 2017 (321 days ago)|
- Large Detached Villa with superb views
- Hall, 2 public, office, 4 bedrooms
- Shower ,main bathroom, Gas CH
- Garage. Furnished .
- EER Band D
- Landlord Reg : 339925/130/14111
Most appealing Linked Villa on a prominent corner location and with superb views over Rhu Marina and the Clyde Estuary.
Impressive accommodation of over 2000 sq feet, close to local amenities including Rhu Primary and Helensburgh.
Large hallway, large downstairs shower room, superb main lounge/living room, separate dining room , large downstairs study/bedroom 5, additional sun room, utility room and garage. On the upper level there are four double bedrooms and a main family bathroom.
The house is in good order and has double glazing, gas central heating and large gardens.
Available from Late January 2018. Furnished.
Landlord Registration - 339925/130/14111
EER - D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62982259.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HP0131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Bureau, Helensburgh.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.