|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 January 2018 (209 days ago)|
- Ground Floor Apartment / Over 60's
- Ideal Location For Poulton Shops
- One Bedroom, Lounge & Kitchen
- Economy 7 Heating & Brand New Shower Room
- Viewing Recommended
Ground Floor Over 60's
Apartment- Management Charges Are Included In The Rent, Central Location, One Double Bedroom, Lounge, Kitchen & Brand New Shower Room, Decorated Recently Throughout, New Kitchen, Carpets And Blinds.
Facilities In Complex Include:
24 Hour Care Line System & On Site Manager, Secure Intercom Access, Residents Lounge- Organized Social Activities And Entertainment. Communal Laundry Room, Guest Suite Available For Visitors. Parking
No Water Charges
All Above And Management Charges Are Included In The Rent,
Over 60's Only, No Pets No Smokers.
Perfect Location To Enjoy Town Living With Easy Access To Shops, Church, Restaurants, Banks And Post Office. Within A Close Distance To Bus Stops, Taxi Ranks And Train Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62985340.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 69135R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Poulton le Fylde.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.