|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (594 days ago)|
- Recently Refurbished to a High Standard
- Professional House Share
- Recently Fitted Kitchen / Dining Space
- Rear Garden
- Situated in the Sought After Area of Earlsdon
- A Short Walk to Local Amenities
- Two Recently Fitted, Modern Shower Rooms
- Good-Sized Double Room
DESCRIPTION Located in the popular Earlsdon area of Coventry, the property is within walking distance to Earlsdon Street, offering easy access to local shops, restaurants, bars and public transport links. The property is currently being refurbished throughout and will benefit from an kitchen / dining area providing a hob, oven and ample cupboard space; a utility are; offering 2 x fridge freezers, washing machine and tumble dryer and two newly fitted, contemporary shower rooms.
The bedroom comprises in brief; new bedroom furniture, including a double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside table.
An additional contribution of £55 is required to cover utility bills and broadband.
**Agency Admin Fees Apply**
£220 Admin Fee.
£30 Reference fee for 1st Tenant.
£70 for each Guarantor and Additional Tenants.
All of the above prices include VAT
**Required Documents to Rent this Property (We can be flexible)**
-2 Forms of I.D.
-Proof of Address.
-Bank Statements for Standing Order.
-Wage Slips (If Working).
-National Insurance Card / Proof.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102449000481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homemaker Properties, Coventry - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.