|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (591 days ago)|
- Brand New Three Bedroom Premier Apartment
- Superb Interior Design
- Three Bathrooms Inclusing Two En Suite
- Spacious Open Plan Reception
- Fully Fitted High Spec Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- 14th Floor
- Two Balconies
- Canal & Dock Views
- Excellent Location
- Great Transport Links
A spectacular three bedroom premier apartment with incredible views located in the flagship building, The Tower, at Chelsea Creek.
Situated on the 14th floor in the grand and elegant Tower, this contemporary interior designed apartment uses colour palettes reflecting the waterside back drop and is finished to the highest specification. The accommodation comprises three double bedrooms with bespoke built in wardrobes, three bathrooms with Villroy & Boch fittings including two en suite, entrance hall, utility room, a spacious open plan reception room with dining area and a fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. The superb apartment benefits from two balconies providing far reaching views across London.
Chelsea Creek is a perfect waterside setting and is a short distance from the famous Kings Road. Local transport links include Imperial Wharf station which is one stop from both West Brompton station (district line) and Clapham Junction. The development is in a dockside setting with communal landscaped gardens and benefits from a private spa, health club with a swimming pool and a 24 hour concierge on site.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100783008781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, London Riverside - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.