|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||08 February 2018 (164 days ago)|
- Double Room To Rent
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED: Water, council tax, gas, electricity
- Close To Wandle Park Tram Stop
- Good Condition
- Private Shower
- Private Kitchenette with storage
- Available Unfurnished/Furnished
- Available NOW
Room to Rent 1st Floor, Croydon
This spacious room to rent is in good condition with a private kitchenette that consists of a microwave with a hob and fridge-freezer. The room also has its own fully tiled shower. Bills include council tax, water, gas and electricity. Property is available part furnished/unfurnished as landlord is flexible.
Benson Road is situated just 0.2 miles from Wandle Park Tram Stop, which is just 15 minutes from East Croydon with links to West Croydon, Central London, Beckenham and Elmers End. There is also the bus route 455, which bus top is situated is across the road from the property which connects to East & West Croydon Train Station and Wallington.
Available now - Please call for viewings.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Appleton Estates, Croydon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.