Office to rentInternational House, Pierpoint Street, Worcester, WR1 1TA
£45,000 pa (£3,750 pcm)
7,569 sq. ft.
- 7,569 sq ft (703 sq m)
- 7,569 sq ft (703 sq m) NIA
- Substantial period office building
- On site car parking
- Useful basement accommodation
- Substantial City Centre office premises
- Potential for alternative uses, subject to any necessary planning
- Good condition throughout
- On site car parking
International House is located towards the eastern end of Pierpoint Street which runs between Foregate Street and Sansome Walk in Worcester City Centre.
Foregate Street Train Station is located nearby as are the Magistrates Court in Foregate Street.
International House is an imposing period building, and designated as Grade II Listed. It was comprehensively refurbished during the 1990's and has since provided excellent quality office accommodation.
Internally, there are a range of individual offices together with a large open plan area on each floor located towards the rear of the building.
A grand central staircase serves the first floor accommodation although there is a secondary staircase and therefore the upper parts could be independently occupied.
The lower ground floor has been comprehensively refurbished and provides a series of rooms and stores.
To the side of the property is a small courtyard together with a garage, where a total of approximately 6 cars can be parked.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62992670.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2448LH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German, Worcester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.