Light Industrial to rentStourpoint 4, Stourport Road, Kidderminster, DY11 7FB
60,450 sq. ft.
- 60,450 sq ft (5,615 sq m)
- Space available up to 60,450 sq ft on approximate site area of 3.75 acres.
- Approximate site area 3.75 acres (1.52 hectares)
- Site offers main road frontage and good road links
- Car parking 79 Spaces
The site is located fronting the busy A451 Stourport Road to the south of Kidderminster. The town centre is 2 miles to the north.
The A451 links with the A442 Worcester Road, the A448 Comberton Road and the A456 Birmingham Road providing excellent access to Worcester, Bromsgrove
and Birmingham some 14 miles, 10 miles and 17 miles respectively. This connectivity is to be further improved towards the end of 2016 with the delivery of the Hoo Brook Link Road connecting the A451 with the A449 Worcester Road.
Junction 3 M5 is approximately 10 miles in turn linking to the M6, M42, M40 and the rest of the national motorway network.
The site, as edged red on the plan, comprises a regular shaped, level site which is ready to be developed and with excellent frontage to the busy A451.
The site is immediately adjacent to the new Specsavers building and the established Finepoint Industrial Estate.
The wider area comprises a mix of commercial uses bounded by residential, leisure and public open space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62997008.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2102LH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German, Halesowen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.