Light Industrial to rentUnit 1, Spon Lane Industrial Estate, Spring Road, Smethwick, B66 1PE
£77,900 pa (£6,492 pcm)
18,337 sq. ft.
- 18,337 sq ft (1,703 sq m)
- 18,337 sq ft (1,703 sq m)
- Industrial/Warehouse unit with two storey offices
- Secure parking to the front
- Easy access to J1 of the M5
Spon Lane Industrial Estate is situated on Spring Road being adjacent to the M5 Motorway and accessed off the A4031 Spon Lane South. This road links with both the A4182 to the north and A457 Oldbury Road to the south and both lead to Junction 1 of the M5 half a mile to the east via the A4252 (Telford Way). West Bromwich town centre and Oldbury town centre are approximately 1½ miles and 2 miles distant respectively.
Spon Lane Industrial Estate comprises thirteen units in three terraces and one detached building.
The unit is of single storey steel portal frame construction beneath a lined sheeted roof, with profile clad and blockwork elevations.
Access into the main warehouse area is via a roller shutter door to the side of the unit, off a small forecourt providing vehicular access. The unit has a clear working height of approximately 6 metres.
The two storey office accommodation is located to the front of the unit. The unit has lighting throughout, double glazed windows and male and female toilet facilities.
Unit 1 fronts the main road. The estate benefits from 24 hour monitored CCTV security and secure parking for approximately 20 vehicles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62997548.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German, Halesowen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.