|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (593 days ago)|
Fully furnished 6-bed student house with all the mod cons. Students wanted for the 2017-18 academic year.
Excellent location for students in Dunkirk. £90 per person per week on a 52-week tenancy from August 2017.
Furnished double bedrooms with:
- Double bed and mattress
- Bedside table
- Desk, chair and pinboard
- Wall mounted flat screen digital TV / DVD
- Doors fitted with thumb turn locks
Fitted kitchen equipped with:
- Double electric oven and gas hob
- 2 x large fridge / freezers
- Microwave/combination oven
- Washing machine / dryer
- Modern base and wall units
Furnished lounge / dining area with:
- 2 x large sofas
- Wall mounted 48-inch flat screen digital TV
- Dining table and 6 chairs
3 x shower rooms
No-maintenance rear garden with seated decking area. Off-street parking available, or on-street with a permit available from Nottingham City Council.
Regular bus and tram service to and from Nottingham City Centre. Close to local amenities. Perfect location for Nottingham University students, just a 5-minute walk to the South entrance to the University campus.
This property is also available with all bills included (subject to fair usage policy) for £105 per person per week.
The property is also fitted with a carbon monoxide detector and smoke alarms. Fire doors and fire door frames fitted throughout with in-tumescent seals.
EPC (Energy Performance Certificate), Electrical Periodic Inspection Report and Gas Safety Certificate available.
Deposit protected by DPS (Deposit Protection Service).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 90665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nottingham Lettings, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.