|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 March 2017 (478 days ago)|
- One of Just Three Apartments in This New Build With Barn Style Elevations
- Part of the Redevelopment of a Town Centre Grade 11 Listed Building
- 25 Minute London Trains and Frequent Heathrow Buses 3 Minutes Walk
- Superb First Floor Home Available Now Unfurnished. Security Entrance
- Fine 26' Sitting-Dining-Kitchen, 2 Double Bedrooms. EPC Rating E
- The Calendar Monthly Rental Reverts to £1,150 From Month Four
NO TENANTS FEES AND REDUCED RENTAL FOR 3 MONTHS FOR TENANTS TAKING OCCUPATION DURING MARCH AND APRIL. Available now unfurnished, one of just three new build apartments with barn-style elevations within the redevelopment of a town centre Grade 11 Listed Building; 25 minute London trains and frequent Heathrow buses 3 minutes walk. While the elevations blend with the neighbouring centuries-old buildings, the accommodation of this first floor apartment is contemporary - oak floors, electric heating, sealed units and excellent fittings. Impressive main entrance with chandeliers and Victorian style tiled flooring. CCTV and video entry system. Entrance hall, 26' sitting-dining-kitchen - integrated appliances to the kitchen. 2 double bedrooms, elegant bathroom. The calendar monthly rental reverts to £1,150 at month four and for subsequent months.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7324214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wye Residential, High Wycombe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.