|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (576 days ago)|
- Refurbished to high standard
- 3 bedroom detached house
- Quirky and full of features
- Two double & one single bedroom
- Parking for at least two cars off-road
- Good-sized well-established garden
- Central location
- Bathroom, shower and two toilets
- Close to mainline stations
- Overlooking St Marys Church
*** 50% REDUCTION ON THE APPLICATION FEE AND AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY, unfurnished at £1,100 pcm ***
Houses like this one rarely come onto the rental market. Particularly in this case, not only is the house detached, full of character, with delightful quirks and features, but it is also newly and sympathetically refurbished throughout, to a high standard.
It has a good-sized, well-established garden, with the added benefit of parking for at least two cars to the rear.
The location is central, so it would be a brilliant property for those commuting from either mainline station or needing to be close to all the action in the High Street, or who need quick access to the A127 or London Road.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, two double and one single, all with feature fireplaces. There is a separate toilet by the stairs. Downstairs there is a newly-fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, with a plethora of various cupboards and drawers, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer.
The lounge is to the front of the property, overlooking St Mary's Church. To the rear is the newly-fitted separate toilet as well as a large bathroom, with the luxury of a bath and a freestanding shower cubicle, basin plus mirrored cabinet and toilet.
The property is available now and ready to move into in good time to start the countdown to Christmas.
*** 50% REDUCTION ON THE RESERVATION FEE AND AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY, unfurnished at £1,100 pcm ***
Rent excludes the Tenancy Deposit and any other charges or fees - please contact us for further information or visit our website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63003299.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26622324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Southend-On-Sea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.