|Added on Rightmove:||02 December 2016 (566 days ago)|
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Allocated secure parking to rear
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- Summerhouse to the rear
- Stunning countryside walks
- Walking distance to the train station
- Ready to move in immediately
- Sorry No Pets / Housing Benefit
This stunning home is offered to let immediately.
The property has a separate modern kitchen, WC and Lounge/diner to the ground floor with direct access to your private garden complete with a summer house.
To the first floor there is fitted storage, two double bedrooms both with plenty of storage space and a modern bathroom.
This home also benefits from secure gated parking.
The property is located within walking distance to the train station which benefits from London access in under 1hr and just minutes away from both the M2 & M20 motorway networks. Making this property extremely attractive for tenants needing commuting links.
Rental properties of this standard are rarely available and we would strongly recommend an internal viewing.
Sorry as per the landlords instructions no pets, DSS or smokers will be considered for this property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100483008811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon Miller & Company, Larkfield Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.