|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (575 days ago)|
- Newly refurbished two bedroom first floor apartment
- Enviable location just moments from Putney Bridge
- Large reception room
- Modern eat-in kitchen with space to dine
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom and separate WC
- Desirably located close to amenities of New Kings Road
- Putney Bridge Station is moments away
LONG LET. Affording a fabulous location by Putney Bridge Station and Bishop's Park, this delightful two bedroom first floor apartment offers newly refurbished interiors with modern décor and two double bedrooms.
This fantastic property is ideally located just moments from the local shops and amenities on Fulham Road and is within easy reach of the wide range of bars, shops and restaurants on Putney High Street and the wide open spaces Bishop's Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Fulham Bishops Park.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.