|Added on Rightmove:||24 June 2016 (728 days ago)|
- Charming two bedroom flat
- Bright and spacious interiors
- Ample storage space throughout
- Presented in excellent condition
- Arranged over the third floor (with lift)
- Bright reception with space to dine
- Well equipped kitchen
- Two double sized bedrooms
SHORT LET. Offering a generously proportioned interior within a secure residential development, this charming two double bedroom flat is enviably located for a number of upmarket shops, bars and restaurants along King's Road.
Sloane Avenue is a sought-after Chelsea address and offers easy access to the many fashionable amenities on offer along Fulham Road with King's Road also within close proximity for a more extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1004140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Sloane Square.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.